As a mom, i enjoy knowing that shopping plazas create their space with children and family in mind. The Americana at The Brand in Glendale, CA is an outdoor shopping plaza that offer shopping, dining and entertainment for the whole family. The Americana is modern and trendy. They offer a few things that a little kid would really enjoy!
- Kids Club Free to kids every Tuesday from 11am -1pm, they offer music, arts & craft and entertainment for kids on the Green.
- Pacific Theater Monday at 11am- Movies for Mommies where Pacific theater welcomes moms to watch a movie at the theater and not worry about diaper change or baby crying
- Kids eat free Tuesday Pinkberry– Enjoy a free kid sized yogurt with purchase of a medium 3 topping yogurt on Tuesday from 11am- 3pm Jamba Juice- Enjoy a free kid sized smoothie with a purchase of a regular smoothie all day.
- Trolley Ride Free to all visitors is a cute trolley that goes around the shopping plaza. Trolley ride is so much fun for everyone of all ages.
- Fountain and Playground Opened to all guest to enjoy is the fountain. The water in the fountain would dance to the sound of music creating such a fun and romantic ambience for both the day time and night time. It reminds me of the fountain at Bellagio in Vegas. I’m like a kid, I love fountains!
- Gigi’s Farmer’s Market Every Saturday from 9am – 2pm. Enjoy farmers market, petting zoo and entertainment.
- Barnes & Nobles– Story Time Every Thursday at 7pm
- Yoga & Fitness for mom & kids. Go to link below for dates & times
FUN FOR PARENTS
I love the Americana as a date night location. The enclosed shopping plaza with it’s modern decor makes me feel like I’m at a romantic European country, far from home. Upscale retailers like Tiffany & Co, A/X Armani Exchange, True Religion, Lululemon combined with trendy stores like The Apple Store, Crumbs Cake Shop, H & M, Anthropologie and Juicy Couture gives it a nice mix of shops. Restaurants are in every corner with a variety of cuisines for everyone.
For more information about events at Americana, go to http://www.americanaatbrand.com/glendale/entertainment/kids_calendar.php?utm_source=This+Week+at+The+Americana+at+Brand+-+6.7.12&utm_campaign=Weekly+AAB+6.7.12&utm_medium=email